How it Works
What makes Rapid Medical Weight Loss different?
It’s doable. We make our program as simple as possible so it removes burdens from your life and doesn’t add them.
It’s personal. We don’t just give you a bunch of instructions and rules and wish you good luck. We’ll be with you every step of the way, teaching you the truth about weight loss and providing friendly accountability.
And lastly, it’s effective. We’ve helped hundred of patients lose thousands of pounds and keep it off, and we can do the same for you.
What makes Rapid Medical Weight Loss so successful?
Everything we do is built on our 5 Key Elements of Success:
- Education. We don’t just tell you what to do; we teach you how and why, like understanding your body and the true causes of weight gain.
- Nutrition. Our philosophy is whole foods / low carb. We’ll teach you how to eat to burn fat and how to enjoy doing it.
- Fitness. It’s all about sun & fun. We want you to be more active by getting out and doing things you enjoy!
- Lifestyle. Your lifestyle plays a crucial role in weight loss. We’ll teach you things like how to reduce stress, and how to improve your sleep.
- Medical Expertise. Our program is designed and administered by Doctors and Healthcare Professionals. We treat your weight within the context of your total health profile.
How does the program work?
The Rapid Medical Weight Loss program is divided into two phases.
- Phase 1 is Rapid Weight Loss. During these 12 Weeks you’ll rapidly approach your goal weight by eating a low carb diet that forces your body to burn fat. You’ll have weekly visits where you learn how to eat healthy and enjoy it!
- Phase 2 is Wellness. These 12 Weeks help you transition back to normal caloric intake without regaining the weight. Visits are bi-weekly and you’ll be learning healthy nutrition and lifestyle habits to make your results stick.
Energy injections and appetite suppressants are included in phase 1 and optional in phase 2.
How much weight will I lose?
Most people lose 1 to 2 pounds per day during the first week, and ½ to 3 pounds per week after that. These numbers vary depending on gender, start weight and other variables.
Do I have to take appetite suppressants?
No, this is totally up to you.
Just know that it’s available to you at any time, it’s safe, and very effective for keeping hunger at bay as you lose weight.
Am I a candidate for Rapid Medical Weight Loss?
Our program is designed for anyone 18 years of age or older with 20 or more pounds to lose. Prior to starting, each client must be approved following a full medical assessment with one of our Doctors.
This program is not for women who are pregnant or nursing, or for people who are currently in treatment for cancer.
I really only want to lose 15 pounds. Can this program work for me?
Absolutely! Everything is customized to your specific needs. No matter how much weight you have to lose, we’ll teach you the skills you need to get it off and keep it off for years to come.
Is Rapid Medical Weight Loss safe?
This program is completely safe, and so much more. It’s effective in reducing or eliminating medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, edema, joint pain, and others.
How much does the program cost?
BURN cost $249 per month for the Rapid Weight Loss phase (the first 3 months), then $89 for each month of the Wellness phase (or maintenance).
And for every referral, you get 1 month of maintenance completely FREE!
What's my next step?
Just call (256) 355-9040 to schedule a FREE Consultation with the one that works!