Food & Recipes
CHICKEN SALAD WITH FETA (4 servings)
• 6 cups mixed greens
• 1 c sliced roasted red bell peppers (from a jar or fresh)
• 1 c shredded carrot
• 8 oz cooked skinless chicken breast, diced
• 6 tablespoons garlic and red pepper feta cheese
• Red wine vinegar for dressing
Divide greens among four salad bowls. In a mixing bowl, combine the peppers, carrots and chicken and toss to combine. Evenly divide chicken mixture among the four salads. Top with the 1 1/2 tablespoons of the feta cheese and drizzle with red wine vinegar. Enjoy!
ENERGIZING BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
Take your smoothie up a notch by adding extra protein and healthy omega-3 acids so you'll have plenty of energy all day long.
• 1 cup of frozen berries (no sugar added)
• 1 scoop of whey powder
• 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
• 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• 1 pack of Stevia or Splenda
• 8 ice cubes
• 1 cup water
• Pulse in blender until smooth and creamy!